Panasonic Security Viewer: Xem camera và đầu ghi Panasonic trên thiết bị di động
Vừa qua hãng Panasonic đã ra mắt phần mềm Panasonic Security Viewer cho phép xem hình ảnh camera từ đầu ghi trên các thiết bị di động iOS và Android.
Panasonic Security Viewer is an application that can view the images from i-PRO SmartHD Series Network Disk Recorder (WJ-NV200). By connecting a terminal to a 3G/4G or wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), it is possible to view live images from cameras registered on the recorder and recorded images stored on recorders.
Note: This application can provide images from cameras via the Network Disk Recorder (WJ-NV200). To view the images, it is necessary to connect the recorder to the system.
Features of the application
Network disk recorder
- Live image: Live images from the network cameras connected to the recorder
- Playing back recorded images: To play back the images stored on the recorder
- Time & date search: To search the images to play back based on the time & date
- Network camera control *1
(Resolution switchover, focus, panning/tilting, zoom, preset position switchover)
How to configure the settings
Carefully read the “END-USER License Agreement” and you accept and agree to be bound by tapping the button labeled “Agree” .
(1) When tapping “+” key on the “Device Setting”, the page to enter the device information will be displayed.
(2) It is possible to enter any name for “Device Name” to be identified on the application.
Enter a device name that is easy to remember.
(3) When tapping “Device Type”, device type selection dialog will be displayed.
Select the device type from Recorder, Camera or Encoder.
(4) “Device Address” will be as follows depending on the connection environment.
(5) Enter the HTTP port number for the Device.
(6) Enter the ID and the password registered in the connected device in “Network Authentication”.
(7) After entering (2) – (6), tap “Set”. If the registration succeeds, the “Device Setting” page will be displayed again.
(8) “Live” page: Displays “Camera List [Live]”.
(9) “Playback” page: Displays “Camera List [Playback]”.